I'll start with a small recap of his first 2 months. Logan was born March 29th, at 840am, he weight 8lbs 6 ozs, and 21 inches long. After our stay in the hospital we spent the first 4 weeks at my parents house recovering from the c-section and getting into a routine. His first weekend home was Easter. We got all dressed up and spent the day at my aunts house. It was a great meal with fantastic family! Logan did sleep most of the day, but that was expected. We did enjoy a egg hunt with the older boys. They all seemed to have fun, and really enjoyed all the candy. haha!
At his 1 week check up he was back up to his birth weight, and had his circumcision. He did very well with until he woke up, but once he was back in my arms he was very happy and went right to sleep. Logan does have a hydrocele though, the doctor is hoping it will go down with more time. During the first month we spend lots of time with family, and having visitors, All which were greatly appreciated.
At 5 weeks we took a visit to work. We enjoyed the lunch hour with Kaylyn, and Becky. Everyone liked to see him, and thought he's adorable. Which is always great to hear! At 6 weeks I had his pictures taken by a local lady. She came to the house and she got a lot of fantastic photo's of Logan. I'm still waiting on the last of the package, but once I have them, I'll be sharing. :) I also had my first mother's day!! It was a great day too, In the morning I got a card from Logan (with help from Papa). We went to church and then spent the day at my parents, were Tony & dad made a wonderful dinner for mom & me. Loved the relaxing day, and lots of well wishes from everyone.
The very next day was my first day back to work. :( Luckily we've been blessed, and my dad (Papa) watches Logan while I'm at work. This has made it a lot easier to leave him, because I know he will do a fantastic job and loves Logan. It's taken Logan a bit to get use to this new schedule, but he loves his time with Papa, and Grandma!!

No comments:
Post a Comment